Update to the PMHC MDS - 29/04/2020
PMHC MDS Update v0.36.4
We are pleased to announce that PMHC MDS Update v0.36.4 was released on April 29, 2020.
The following features have been implemented in the user management interface:
- User managers can now see outstanding and expired invitations
- User managers can now revoke and delete invitations
- User managers can now reissue invitations
- When a user is invited to the PMHC MDS their roles are now included in the invitation email
- Email generated by the invitation process are now HTML formatted
- Users and user managers can now see password change details
The following features have been implemented in the data entry interface:
- The user is now warned of unsaved changes before logging out or changing tabs
The following bug fixes have been implemented in the data entry interface:
- Updates to fix unexpected logouts
The following features have been implemented in the upload interface:
- HTML emails are now supported
The following bug fixes have been implemented in the upload interface:
- Fixed a bug so that when a user with organisation management tries to upload data for organisations past their grace period and the upload also contains organisation data the upload is not allowed and an error message is generated.
The user guide has been updated to reflect these updates. It is available at https://docs.pmhc-mds.com/projects/user-documentation/en/latest/.