Changes to HeadtoHelp Data Specification - Practitioner Level of Care - 23/2/2021
HeadtoHelp Hubs Data Specification v3.0.2
On 26 February 2021, a new field “Practitioner Level of Care” will be added to the IAR-DST record of the HeadtoHelp Hubs PMHC MDS Extension.
In order to incorporate these changes, the upload specification for the HeadtoHelp Hubs Data Specification will be updated.
A new field - Practitioner Level of Care - will be added to the IAR-DST record:
Description: The individualised level of care assessed by the practitioner for the referral
Field name: iar_dst_practitioner_level_of_care
Data type: string
- 1: Level 1 - Self Management
- 2: Level 2 - Low Intensity Services
- 3: Level 3 - Moderate Intensity Services
- 4: Level 4 - High Intensity Services
- 5: Level 5 - Acute and Specialist Community Mental Health Services
- 9: Missing
Existing IAR-DST data will have the Practitioner Level of Care set to 9: Missing. All new data must use responses 1-5.
The user guides have been updated to reflect these updates. They are available at: