PMHC MDS Update v0.24.2
We are pleased to announce that PMHC MDS Update v0.24.2 was released on October 22, 2018.
The following features have been implemented in the reporting interface:
- System report C3 - Episode type by Service Contact Intensity.
The following updates and bug fixes have been implemented in the reporting interface:
- Column totals have been added to all reports where appropriate.
- The Y axis on the A2 report now starts at 0.
- Totals for the B series reports are reported as 100% not ‘-’, when appropriate.
- The B4 report is now only available to users who have the Reporting role at a PHN. It was not meaningful to users who only had a reporting role at a Provider Organisation.
- The C series reports now indicate whether counts or percentages are being displayed.
- The C1 report has been updated so that where the Client - Estimated Date of Birth Flag is set to code 8 (indicating that Date of Birth is a dummy date), records with this value will not have their Date of Birth converted to a valid age group but be mapped to ‘Unknown’.
- The C2 reports has been optimised so that it runs faster
- The 7 major categories for diagnoses used in reporting have been changed so that there are now 8 categories for Principal Diagnosis and 9 for Additional Diagnosis. The updated categories are:
- 000 - No additional diagnosis (Additional Dx only)
- 1xx - Anxiety disorders
- 2xx - Affective (Mood) disorders
- 3xx - Substance use disorders
- 4xx - Psychotic disorders
- 5xx - Disorders with onset usually occurring in childhood and adolescence not listed elsewhere
- 6xx - Other mental disorders
- 9xx except 999 - No formal mental disorder but subsyndromal problems
- 999 - Missing or unknown
The following updates and bug fixes have been implemented for uploads:
- Resolved a race condition when deleting data via uploads.