PMHC MDS Update v0.27.4
We are pleased to announce that PMHC MDS Update v0.27.4 was released on March 15, 2019.
The following features have been implemented across the PMHC MDS:
- Added start date and end date to organisations.
- Users can now only work with organisations that are within their start and end dates.
- Reports will use data for any organisation that was active between the specified dates of the report.
The following features have been implemented in the data entry interface:
- Only active practitioners will by default be shown in the practitioners drop down when adding or editing practitioners. A new checkbox has been implemented to show inactive practitioners to still allow adding/editing of historical data.
- A Tags column has been added to the Organisations table.
The following features have been implemented in the upload interface:
- Only users with the Organisation Management role at a PHN will now be able to include the optional ‘Organisations’ worksheet/file in an upload.
The following updates and bug fixes have been implemented across the PMHC MDS:
- Fixed a bug where you could edit an Episode end date to make it earlier than the date of an existing service contact or collection occasion date.
- Fixed a bug where the SDQ totals were not displayed correctly when item scores had been provided.
- Fixed a bug where the user roles were not displayed correctly at times.
- Fixed a bug where an error was incorrectly displayed when saving an Organisation record.
- Fixed a bug where if a partial set of organisation data is supplied in an upload, and the practitioner data is not supplied, the practitioner data is now generated in a consistent manner.
- Fixed a bug for IE11 users getting blank pages with high security browser settings.
The user guide has been updated to reflect these updates. It is available at https://docs.pmhc-mds.com/user-documentation/.