PMHC MDS Update v0.28.5
We are pleased to announce that PMHC MDS Update v0.28.5 was released on March 28, 2019.
The following updates and bugfixes have been implemented in the reporting interface:
These Key Performance Indicator reports have been updated to show Period 1 (1 July 2018 - 31 December 2018) when 2019 financial year is selected:
- Acc-1 - Access to low intensity psychological interventions.
- Acc-2 - Access to psychological therapies.
- Acc-3 - Access to clinical care coordination.
- App-1 - Youth receiving youth specific services.
The breakdown for Period 2 (1 January 2019 - 30 June 2019) and complete financial year (1 July 2018 - 30 June 2019) will be available in a future release.
The Key Performance Indicator report ‘App-3 - 7-day follow-up of suicide risk referrals’ has been updated to exclude contacts where the Client Participation Indicator is set to ‘No’.
The following bug fixes have been implemented in the upload interface:
- Fixed a bug where inconsistent episode end dates would generate an upload error without including the row number in the uploaded file.
The following bug fixes have been implemented across the PMHC MDS:
- Improved the validation of organisation start and end dates. Errors now include the maximum start date, and the minimum end date possible for an organisation.
- Fixed a bug where the user roles were not displayed correctly after being edited.
The user guide has been updated to reflect these updates. It is available at https://docs.pmhc-mds.com/user-documentation/.